Friday, September 5, 2008

Bucket list


Things to do before I die:


Drive a zamboni

Write a book

Marry the love of my life/best friend

Have kids

Buy a house with a wrap around porch

Be an extra on Law and Order

Travel throughout Europe

Open my own bar and grill

Design my own clothing line

Live somewhere other than California

Make a difference in the life of a child(other than my own)

Donate money to childrens leukemia charity

Take a week long cruise

Camp in Yellowstone

See Mount Rushmore

Kiss on the Eiffel Tower(or under it)

Visit the White House

Learn how to speak Italian

Eat lunch with Dave Grohl

See my name in the credits of a movie under Hair and Make up Artist


1 comment:

Wrider II said...

Some of these are pretty dang cool. I'll have to think about my 'bucket list'. I know the other bloggers will post theirs too. Can honestly say we haven't had this one yet...