Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pre Menstral Syndrome!

Is 2008 over yet? I had high hopes for this year, I really did.

It wasn't all bad though...I have amazing parents and now have an equally as amazing boyfriend. He showed up when I gave up on the idea that decent guys exist. I try not to think about April. Thats how I reference it. "April". The day taxes are due will never be the same. I think my period is coming so thats why I am all emotional. Blah. I keep telling myself karma will come full circle for him, karma will come full circle for him....

I thank the Lord for giving me such a warm and understanding boyfriend. He saw something in me when all I saw was damaged goods. As I get older relationships become more mature...we dont talk about what movie to see, we talk about spending 20 bucks to go see it. Everythings just become more serious. Talks of the future no longer scare me and make me want to scream CREEP! Instead, I like thinking about it to.

Life throws you curves, but you learn to swurve. You get handed crap but then somewhere down the line flowers pop up :).

2 comments:

Wrider II said...

I'm happy he sees what I see - an amazing young woman!!!

birdman said...

karma does come around - it may take years but it does... you reap what you sow as they say.