Sunday, June 21, 2009

"Better late than...... pregnant"




I cant sleep, so let's catch up.




Parker and myself are doing great! Very shortly we will be living together. Scary -I know. But, life is an adventure! Im excited and anxious and curious as well. I almost dont feel "grown up" enough to be living with my boyfriend. I think I keep forgetting that I am 23 years old, a successful woman and I am fully capable of handling what gets thrown my way. I constantly forget that I CAN DO WHAT I WANT. :).


I remember telling myself that with 2008 being probably one of the worst years of my life that 2009 was MINE, and I was going to turn things around and do it my way. So far so good. I am hopefully going to be a full time student very shortly! With one of my two current jobs completely sucking, I am revising my plan. No work- all school. That way I can get it all done faster, get my credential, and get on with life in general.


Parker finally said the L word to me a few months ago. Took him long enough, but atleast I know that he means it. And now we will be moving in together. He is worried and scared, but I am excited! I think he is too, just doesnt want to show it,as always. It will be his first time out on his own so it will definately be interesting!



No comments: